Partridge Rocks

I did finally find the ones recommended at Mt. Healthy. We'll try that and see how it goes.

Thanks to everyone for their replies.

Quote:
I would alos like to have a small flock of good quality PRs, I'm glad to see there is more interest stirring up about them lately, I found a breeder that raises SQ Barred Rocks, and his site said he had PRs to, but no pics of what they look like, I am still waiting to hear back from him.

Cybercat, can you please get us some up to date, close up pics of your PRs?

McMurray has them too.I have one hen and a rooster but they are not separated, just in with a mixed flock.She lays good at times but will go weeks at the time without laying.She has gone broody every spring so far and will be 3 years old this April.

This is a fall shot. i have to up load those of winter but they are on my blog in my sig.

A close up body shot of one of the pullets. Did not come out to good to show pattern has feathers are too shiny.

2275_chickens_and_egg_003.jpg

moltingpictures006.jpg

This is the two girls but one has died since last year when this picture was taken.One is molting in the picture as you can tell.

partridgerock002.jpg

This was her last year being broody.

chickens014.jpg

This is Willie my PR Rooster.

Last edited:
Quote:
I think like most it is 25. I got mine from the local feed store that only oreders from them for the past 20 years. When I put in my order it was for 25 but they said i could go less since they only made 2 orders a year. So wthey do everyones special order at one of those two times.

Back
Top Bottom