Paws and Claws (RP) Roleplay

(Storm is a girl lol)

Storm was at the back of the cage, looking at her scaredly. She bent down a bit and sniffed her hand, but backed away again wearily.
(OMG Sorry XD)

Isabella smiled sadly, she didn't expect Storm to accept her right away it was still disappointing to be rejected though, slowly so that she didn't startle Storm she changed her litter then gave her fresh water and filling her food bowl "There you go." She whispered softly leaving the door open in case she needed to use the scratching post she turned back to Winter "How are you today?" Isabella cooed scratching her behind the ear.
Amo stood on her hind legs and pawed him.
Jake laughed kneeled down and shook it.
(Is it snowing? :hmm )

(There is still snow on the ground where I am XD)

(OMG Sorry XD)

Isabella smiled sadly, she didn't expect Storm to accept her right away it was still disappointing to be rejected though, slowly so that she didn't startle Storm she changed her litter then gave her fresh water and filling her food bowl "There you go." She whispered softly leaving the door open in case she needed to use the scratching post she turned back to Winter "How are you today?" Isabella cooed scratching her behind the ear.
Jake laughed kneeled down and shook it.

(There is still snow on the ground where I am XD)
Winter barked and licked Isabella's hand many times.

Sammy paced and looked out the window again. Although the Australian shepherd wasn't hers, she didn't like to think of the pup being out in the cold.

Storm, cautiously moved away from the cage walls. She could see the dissapointness in her eyes. She lapped up the cold water and ate some pellets. Once finished she curled up, in the liter, and wondered. When will I ever get out of here?

Amo stopped barking, and jumped off of him, still wagging her tail.

Storm, cautiously moved away from the cage walls. She could see the dissapointness in her eyes. She lapped up the cold water and ate some pellets. Once finished she curled up, in the liter, and wondered. When will I ever get out of here?

Amo stopped barking, and jumped off of him, still wagging her tail.

Jake smiled and walked into the kitchen a plate of cookies laid out fresh from the oven.

Back
Top Bottom