Paws and Claws (RP) Roleplay

Lyra heard a loud bang, on the other side of the alley. She looked up and saw a other dog. She backed away, forgetting about the food.

Quote: "Pobre gato!" She opened the door and shuddered against the cold wind. She went into the kitchen and scoop a dish full of the cat food she kept handy for occcaisions like this. She set it down beside the door and ordered, "Eat!" She chuckled. "Your that cat I saw earlier. "I say, I think you guys have me marked." She shook her head as she made her way into the kitchen to prepare herself her own snack.

Ace barked, wagging his tail before standing.

Snyper growled and kept barking "he's picking it all up now im gonna have to dig threw it again i have to feed speck" he thought

Well Ace needed a walk also they were pretty low on food and treat supplies plus Ace had broken his last toy and probably wanted another one, it worked out quite conveniently as the pet shop was only a few blocks from his mansion anyway. Dylan picked up the lash and strapped it to Ace's collar "Come on boy lets go for a walk."

Lyra heard a loud bang, on the other side of the alley. She looked up and saw a other dog. She backed away, forgetting about the food.
Hoss and Kado spotted Zaria and headed for her
zaria looked up at the three dogs, tail held erect. "hello, my name is zaria. I'm not here to cause trouble, but I will fight if I have to." she said calmly, not without kindness in her voice.

Lyra had saw a human and the unfamiliar dog barking at him. She shuddered. She began digging through the trash again noisily and found a partly eaten hot dog. She chewed it down fast.

"Pobre gato!" She opened the door and shuddered against the cold wind. She went into the kitchen and scoop a dish full of the cat food she kept handy for occcaisions like this. She set it down beside the door and ordered, "Eat!" She chuckled. "Your that cat I saw earlier. "I say, I think you guys have me marked." She shook her head as she made her way into the kitchen to prepare herself her own snack.

Shadow looked at her wearily then slowly approached the food bowl then slowly sniffed it and finally taking a bite.

Jake didn't know what the dog wanted so he ignored him and went back to putting away the trash.

(Guys I brb for 30 or so minutes)

Back
Top Bottom