Paying it Forward...... Free Eggs Winners PG 5 Announced..

I want to thank you and the other person that remains a secret for your generocity. I am deeply grateful.
Yesterday topped off what bad luck I was having. I am a tax preparer and we get a bonus based on how many PAID reeturns we do. This past season I had over $50,000.00 I made for my company so I was expecting a really nice bonus. I was seriously dieappointed and to top it off all I got was the stub not the check. They have what they call Employee Appreciation picnic and give out awards and checks. This "picnic" was a little over an our drive away. In the pouring rain it is longer. On top of the Employee Appreciation we where all asigned items to bring to furnish our Employee picnic. When I arrived with my hubby and grandson hungry and ready to eat we where 20 minutes late. The food was all gone. When they started the award ceremony they announced that they forgot the bonus checks in Murfeesboro but brought the stubs. Of course everyone was very upset. I did get 2 awards but I was in need of that check. When I got my stub I was furious. I had to wait until today and get hubby to go and get and deposit the check becuase my car broke down this past friday.

Then in the wee hours of the morning I was on line and was contacted by Tommy of Tommy's Pet Paridise. He informed me he was sending my American Onagadori chicks I bought when I was still working. We had an agreement for him to hold on to them for 2 months to ensure I had a pair and they would survive the shipment all the way form California. I was estatic. The beginning of my luck turning around. Then I was informed by my hubby later that morning that my check was at the office and he got it in the bank. then this. I actually won something.

I know, a long story but I felt it necessary to express my gratitude for the free eggs. I promis when I am able I will return the favor and give away some eggs myself.

So thank you to all of the BYC family that has been so helpful to me and everyone else. I just love this site. No more FAcebook or MySpace for me. I go straight here.

UPDATE:

I am shipping 3 shipments out today.
I have to run get more shipping supplies, the rest will go out tomorrow.

ALSO:
Due to eggs being donated, I ended up with a 6th Dozen!

These are going to Proud Granny!

Congrats everyone! I am so glad that I was able to help.

A special thanks to the anonymous donater, you are a kind person!

THANKS to YOU for being so generous too!!!!
wink.png

Quote:
Thanks Miss_Jayne! I think my birds are awesome, but I don't like to brag.

Quote:
Nice. Gotta love being a part of a great community.

I am shipping some day old buckeye chicks to she-earl in early June, I have family that are dairy farmers, they had the same issue. The buckeyes are perfectly suited for the Penn climate.

8+ clean legged black copper marans or some cold hardy buckeye eggs or chicks go to Huny, CountryPantry and tamelroy.

PM me with the details.
Gotta love this place.
Peace,
Dave

Quote:
ya.gif
Thank you SO much!! My kids are just ecstatic!! I can't wait to post pics of them and the chicks!!
love.gif
You all are wonderful!!!

Back
Top Bottom