Peep expressing her displeasure...

We tried scrambled eggs for the first time last night, after many days of lettuce, watermelon, blueberries, tomatoes and grapes (which they've loved all of)

They REALLY scoffed at the eggs. I put some nutritional yeast in them but they dont mind it on their normal food so I thought it would be okay. Had to mix in some lettuce and tomatoes to trick them into eating it and even then they really tried their best to pick out the bits they actually wanted and leave the eggs behind. They know the kitchen is where the treats come from and I gave them their snack while we were trying to get our own dinner together so they kept protesting at everything we were doing in the kitchen that was not providing them with a more suitable snack option. Little jerks got a whole fancy omelette and still complained.

We tried scrambled eggs for the first time last night, after many days of lettuce, watermelon, blueberries, tomatoes and grapes (which they've loved all of)

They REALLY scoffed at the eggs. I put some nutritional yeast in them but they dont mind it on their normal food so I thought it would be okay. Had to mix in some lettuce and tomatoes to trick them into eating it and even then they really tried their best to pick out the bits they actually wanted and leave the eggs behind. They know the kitchen is where the treats come from and I gave them their snack while we were trying to get our own dinner together so they kept protesting at everything we were doing in the kitchen that was not providing them with a more suitable snack option. Little jerks got a whole fancy omelette and still complained.

Peep and Nibbler love eggs. And lettuce. But Peep HAS to have blueberries. She is addicted to them. If she doesn’t get any she bites my leg and honks loudly, having a temper tantrum. Then will sit in her pool al day pouting and not letting Nibbler get in with her until she gets blueberries again heh

I’ve spent more on blueberries the past month than the rest of my life combined I think

I’m teaching intentionally or unintentionally my 6-week old Swedish Blues that I give them schnacks if they nibble my shorts while I’m cutting up food for them and their big bro and big sis. I think it’s adorable, until they decide to up-the-antie and start biting the scabs I have on my legs.

Attachments

• B24D8E4E-70E8-4393-93C3-4F8CACCE77A0.jpeg
    B24D8E4E-70E8-4393-93C3-4F8CACCE77A0.jpeg
    267.5 KB · Views: 4

I cook my scrambled eggs with cut up tomato and PEAS!!

I’m teaching intentionally or unintentionally my 6-week old Swedish Blues that I give them schnacks if they nibble my shorts while I’m cutting up food for them and their big bro and big sis. I think it’s adorable, until they decide to up-the-antie and start biting the scabs I have on my legs.
Mine try to eat my tattoo on my ankle

I mean they try to bite everywhere just because but they can get really obsessed with trying to bite my tattoo off. It was cute when they couldnt get a good grip on me but they've gotten quite pinchy as theyve grown

Back
Top Bottom