So far I only raise Sulmtaler for show. I got myself some Augsburger hatching eggs this year. I am not sure I will keep and breed them. But they are fantastic birds.
I would love to have different breeds but it's a matter of space and money. šŸ˜‚

Same. Right now I've got thee pens, and one small one. The biggest one and the smallest have the Tsouloufati (cresteds). The other big one has the bantam mixes, and the last has my only male aseel. I definitely know I want to breed a breed to the SOP. I just don't know which. Currently none of my breeds are up to the SOP (the Tsouloufati aren't in the EAP yet). So that means I'll have to get a new breed. That means more pens and money. Chicken math is so realšŸ¤£

Same. Right now I've got thee pens, and one small one. The biggest one and the smallest have the Tsouloufati (cresteds). The other big one has the bantam mixes, and the last has my only male aseel. I definitely know I want to breed a breed to the SOP. I just don't know which. Currently none of my breeds are up to the SOP (the Tsouloufati aren't in the EAP yet). So that means I'll have to get a new breed. That means more pens and money. Chicken math is so realšŸ¤£

I have 16 coops and still haven't decided what breeds to keep, lol.

Found an egg in the bantam coop this morning. From the coloration of the comb, I'm guessing it was Ursula
IMG-82e9d27c3b3866a2d4be935e46862de9-V.jpg

Back
Top Bottom