When I remember right , they (EU?) forbid the use of meat in animal feed because the industry was selling rejected meat (infected / with antibiotics /poisoned.. you name it) cheap meat for proteins. And yes the bad meat and other crap caused new diseases .
But dried mealworms and small crayfish are allowed as chicken feed.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
At the price of mealworms, I'm happy to substitute them for sunflower seeds. I bought them once, but was shocked at what they cost. if I think they need more protein, they get canned tuna or scrambled eggs.

when my chicks waste their feed and then spill some water over it within 2-3 days there are hundreds of worms which they enjoy. at no cost.

Anyone watch the euros?
I'm so happy Italy won! I may be in the UK but I support Italy football 🇮🇹

I don't. I was happy when toto cotugno won with the song l'italiano many years ago. but the italian band with a non italian name (identity lost) with song quiet and good or shut up and be good is not what I like. I do not support new world order. that's me and my opinion. everyone is free to think whatever he/she wants.

I don't. I was happy when toto cotugno won with the song l'italiano many years ago. but the italian band with a non italian name (identity lost) with song quiet and good or shut up and be good is not what I like. I do not support new world order. that's me and my opinion. everyone is free to think whatever he/she wants.
are we still talking about football? or something else?

Back
Top Bottom