I can't speak for others, only for myself... but I don't think we'll turn her away...
She might just be lost with some of the subjects being discussed. :cool:

I will be sadly stopping my chicken adventure. Since that Toos was attacked she learned to crow and teached the others. So we have a few concerts in a day and that is too much noise for my neighborhood. They are going to the girlfriend of my dad, so I know they will have a good life but I will miss them.

I will be sadly stopping my chicken adventure. Since that Toos was attacked she learned to crow and teached the others. So we have a few concerts in a day and that is too much noise for my neighborhood. They are going to the girlfriend of my dad, so I know they will have a good life but I will miss them.
Oh no!! I am so sorry to hear that.

Hello and welcome to this thread! Sardinia sounds really nice! That is a place I would love to go see!!
20210806_183723_HDR.jpg
20210826_121548_HDR.jpg
20210806_124751_HDR.jpg

Sorry to hear it’s not possible to keep them. Maybe you can start again next spring with bantam RIR or Doornikse krielen? Mine are very quiet.

And @PippinTheChicken , the UK or Sardinia both count for Europe!

And @abpatchy . Nice trip you made in CH. 💕
Sorry you’re white Sumtalers didn’t fit in.

Back
Top Bottom