Pekin duck egg day 29 HELP!!! Pleaseeeeeee!!!

i agree!! He finally chirped!! I aint never been so happy to hear a chrip lol
woot.gif
Okay we heard his decision. "I can do this" Yay.

@WVduckchick your so right [please forgive me for getting into such a big hurry] Danielle and possibly causing problems. Duckling has the last word hopefully on whether to help or not.

Another reason I don't have a bator. It's bad enough I am peeking under my mamas waiting.
hide.gif

Huge bump in the road some how he has his foot behind his head what the crap he was wiggling around and i noticed it lord have mercy :/

:woot   Okay we heard his decision. "I can do this" Yay. 

@WVduckchick
  your so right [please forgive me for getting into such a big hurry] Danielle and possibly causing problems. Duckling has the last word hopefully on whether to help or not.

Another reason I don't have a bator.  It's bad enough I am peeking under my mamas waiting. :oops:
awww you're fine! You give me great advice too!! I cant thank you enough either yall have both kept me sane many times and kept me from giving up:hugs

woot.gif
Okay we heard his decision. "I can do this" Yay.

@WVduckchick your so right [please forgive me for getting into such a big hurry] Danielle and possibly causing problems. Duckling has the last word hopefully on whether to help or not.

Another reason I don't have a bator. It's bad enough I am peeking under my mamas waiting.
hide.gif

Don't be silly.... You are wonderful encouragement, and always concerned. I'm bad about peeking under mamas too..
big_smile.png

Huge bump in the road some how he has his foot behind his head what the crap he was wiggling around and i noticed it lord have mercy
hmm.png

Oh boy, you may have to end up helping after all. But see if he can get situated first. Their webs do get close up around there, not usually behind the head though.

Knock on the window, flash your light at him, try to keep him active. We don't want him getting stuck in that position.

Have you seen this video? Its a chicken, but basically the same principal overall

0.jpg

Came back from town to him out :( he isnt absorbed nearly enough his belly looks swollen an he is bleeding some i put flour on it he is beautiful but this is just awful

Came back from town to him out
sad.png
he isnt absorbed nearly enough his belly looks swollen an he is bleeding some i put flour on it he is beautiful but this is just awful
Oh my gosh. I think you put them in a cup lined with soft clean cloth which applies pressure on the belly and help them absorb.

@WVduckchick ???

How bad is it? Can you get a pic?

Most important is to have him on something that he can't drag it on. Like a soft rag, towel, etc.

I hope he is perking up. They absorb pretty quickly though, so hang in there!

How bad is it?  Can you get a pic?

Most important is to have him on something that he can't drag it on.  Like a soft rag, towel, etc. 

I hope he is perking up.  They absorb pretty quickly though, so hang in there! 
i have him on a soft rag but he refuses to stay still lol

The bleeding didnt last long and has stopped completely so thats a good thing and his feet are normal too!

Back
Top Bottom