Pekin duck egg day 29 HELP!!! Pleaseeeeeee!!!

Looks like he got in a bit of a hurry, but that will be fine in the morning!  :yiipchick

Gorgeous baby! 
thank you!!! I calmed down about 100 levels when i seen it had stopped bleeding and that it really didnt bleed much at all im just so happy he is ok considering he wasnt quiet ready!! Thank you so much both of yall he is tapped on the side of the bator right now lol i can tell he is going to be something serious when he gets all fluffed out and full of energy im just beside myself now :) :) tears of joy over here

i​
it sure did hes pretty perky though
smile.png
That is awesome. Sure is a cutie pie. And normal feet too!!!

I had always heard when they still needed to absorb yolk to keep them from dragging it all over things and picking up bacteria you were suppose to keep them in something on a soft cloth?? is this not the case now @WVduckchick ?

That is awesome. Sure is a cutie pie. And normal feet too!!!

I had always heard when they still needed to absorb yolk to keep them from dragging it all over things and picking up bacteria you were suppose to keep them in something on a soft cloth?? is this not the case now  @WVduckchick
?
i think its ok because there not really yoke still out its just his belly is swollen some ? Im not sure if that makes sense but his belly button i guess youd call it is closed up now?

Ohhh and thank you im head over heels about this baby
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
it even has green on its beak already! I cant wait to see how beautiful its going to be when its all fluffy

Back
Top Bottom