Pekin duck egg day 29 HELP!!! Pleaseeeeeee!!!

Sooooo are you gonna show us the quilt??
hu.gif

the pink and yellow one is the top i am putting together for myself ill get a better pic of it in a little bit and the one on the bed is the one i done for my youngest daughter im still quilting it :)

the pink and yellow one is the top i am putting together for myself ill get a better pic of it in a little bit and the one on the bed is the one i done for my youngest daughter im still quilting it :)

Lovely! My mother was a huge quilter. I do a little, just don't have enough time for everything!

So how's the hatch going?!?

thank you! its going ok but i think the lil that is hatching is drying out its membrane around his hole is a dark yellow looking

No other pips or zips going on?

Are you considering assisting, or would you rather not?
he is still trying to move around but now it looks like his yolk is above his head its nasty looking now im freaking out
1f62e.png
im going to try to get a good pic of it

He is out!!! Ohhhhhhh im so happy and the other 3 have been internally pipped since yesterday so anytime bow for them

even though he came out feet firsy he is perfect im jumping up and down over here soooooo happy!! he didnt un zip which is odd to me so i had to break some egg for him but he is just so cute!!!!! and perfect!

Back
Top Bottom