Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. angelchix

angelchix Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2012
    Karns City, PA
    Just tried to catch up quickly on everything, I do feel bad for Chad, I will have more of those with the yellow, we just yucky rain and mud, should see our yard, looks like a pit for mudslinging trucks or jeeps cause the trucks and crew came today to finish up our new home,

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    extra strength headache tabs with plenty caffeine [​IMG][​IMG]

4. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

I like saline solution. Either a neti pot or the canned stuff, I think it's called "simply saline"

5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I know what you mean. I lived through Hugo many years ago. We didn't get too much. Lots of wind and some rain. Could have been SO much worse!

So what do you make to take to the shows?

6. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop

7. maizy'smom

maizy'smom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2011
    Philadelphia suburbs
    Don't forget the Mucinex (or other expectorant), and the purely physical benefits of hot tea, just for the melting effects. But the caffeine still works too. I put whole cloves or candied ginger in it too. Similarly, the capsasin in hot peppers melts congestion as well as working as a pain killer. (But don't put the hot peppers in the tea. Eeew.)

mm

8. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

You could try Martins Buildings on route 322 between Brickerville and Ephrata,,,, they probably have a site to show you their styles,,, I've bought 2 from them,,, nicely constructed, and they will deliver, although you are a bit of a distance away so there will be a fee. And there is POP's sheds ,,,, he's a wholesaler and has a nice selection of quaker-style coops, also has a website,,,, found them to be fairly priced and better materials and quality than some of the other places.

Happy hunting !

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

10. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    thanks, made a trip to the store, bought lots of tea and trying the neti pot, really hate cold medicines though, good thing I do not get sick often........i went mainly to find the powdered thera flu that you drink but could not find it anywhere (I remember trying this last year at my daughters house and it seemed to really work )......got to get rid of this headache for interview in the morning...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by