Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. nothingbutbirds

nothingbutbirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 9, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    lol. not surprising though

2. bruceh

bruceh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2012
    hanover pa
    it is blue it is blue

3. bruceh

Apr 1, 2012
    hanover pa
    i will be up sunday for 3. i will do the deed. if you want me to.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  4. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I have a ton of people asking me if I have fresh turkeys...that may have to be in the works for next year. And looking at wizbanger plans...

5. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Between you guys and now the folks at the hospital ya'll would have me filling acreage up quick. Got asked to raise pigs, organic chickens, on top of a new bunch wanting eggs weekly and this is all on top of working the business as well as at the hospital and having time for a relationship and kids....and well sleep in there somewhere.

6. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Oh yeah ....and I forgot the one doctor asked if I have goats. I believe my pen building won't be over for a while. Heck the one doc wants fresh chickens, as in him and his wife come out and kill them themselves and take them home. Guess I need a sacrificial pen like Wingstone [​IMG]. A pen for the meat committed, or condemned roos

7. bruceh

Apr 1, 2012
    hanover pa
    me too. i got a call from a store in Va. who want all the bird meats. plus the eggs. we all got to get together and plan this. i am thinking of full timing this. people are starting to ask and ask. i don't have all the room. pm me if anyone is interested.

8. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Oh! I started my mushroom project too. Raising buttons, crimini, and portabellas for now. Making use of old chicken poop, straw and coffee grounds.

9. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    That is a great way of putting it. I am not sure if my Tommy the turkey is over the perplexing visit he had with Chad.

10. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    [​IMG] He didn't seem to mind the attention at first......maybe it was shock that someone would just grab him and hold him lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by