People withdrawl

RockyToggRanch

Songster
11 Years
May 22, 2008
Upstate NY
So I had a million people here for the past several days. Coming and going and laughing and talking loudly. Now...
sad.png
last to leave today, my youngest back to college..my little sis back to maryland and now my hubby off to work. I'm all alone with my critters. I'll get up at 4:30 and after chores, be off to work myself...before hubby gets home. To extreme of a change for me and to think...I get to do it all over again in a month!
smile.png

Now, out to carry my 5 lazies into the coop. The other 23 in there will be irritated to be disturbed by us.. gotta love being back to my routine.

I hear ya. This has been the most relaxing day. Absoultely no plans. Neighbors' kids came over for a bit. Cleaned up - ah, just a little, tho. Did asome laundry at a snail's pace. Spent way too much time here on BYC. Read a novel. Walked the dog. Talked to the kids. Great day. Tomorrow it's back to work early.

No one came over to be with me on Thanksgiving and I didn't go anywhere. It was just me and my 4 small kids. Hubby had to work. It was actually a nice change. I was able to focus on just my children. I hope they'll remember the fun we had alone this year.

I've had people here since Wednesday. Just left on Sunday. As much as I love my extended family, uuhhh! OOohhhh....deep breath.
It is really hard for me though.. to go from one extreme to another.
Housefull to just me.
All that cleaning I did..TOTALLY undone:)
I should have, at least, made them carry in the xmas decorations from the garage before they left. Note to self.
Happy Holidays everyone. Thank you to whoever invented WINE.

This evening is the first time we're getting to slow down. Had 12 people over Thurs/Fri. Then a niece's birthday party on Sat...then family reunion today (This is where we all purge the leftovers from Thanksgiving)--then family pictures after that...Do we HAVE to go to work tomorrow????? I need a nap!

--I have 3 of 7 trees put up.....less than a month to go to do it again???

I cooked my second turkey today. I had turkey soup for breakfast and put another one in the oven as soon as I got done...

Everyone loved the deviled eggs on Thursday!! yay

yeah...I need a nap, too.

We have had company since Tues.! Today was a rather quiet day even though we did have visitors.. DD and grandson #1, came over so he could play Wii with Papa and then tonight we got to babysit the little one so his parents could go shopping.. Not quiet, but fun.. Dh and the dogs are asleep and I am having my quiet time, tea and BYC! Dixie

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom