Yes good idea i wanna see his photos and adventures. He's a good boy

I've been conditoning deacon because I notice when he is in good condition (not just a good weight), he is so much more energetic and happy. That might have to do with endurance, or more Exercise.. Either way, he looks really nice right now.

Here is his before picture: View attachment 2592360

taken about two months ago :)

My "after" photo will be up eventually, I need to get a good photo of him
Well I do actually have an Instagram for him if you’re on there! It’s in my signature. ❤️

But I might make a thread too! Don’t know if I’ll have the time to maintain both especially since I can talk way more here which takes longer 😂🤣 but I’ll try.

I love him!!!

Well I do actually have an Instagram for him if you’re on there! It’s in my signature. ❤️

But I might make a thread too! Don’t know if I’ll have the time to maintain both especially since I can talk way more here which takes longer 😂🤣 but I’ll try.

I love him!!!

I don't have my phone rn and my school blocks social media :l

I taught Auggie to weave with my legs already, but I really want to work on jumps with him. Some people on Youtube say to walk through the jumps with them, while others say that it's better to throw a toy on the other side? Have you all found any method that works for you?

Most people start with the jump on the ground, and lure their dog over it. Once the dog understands, increase the jump height. Its a team sport, I would walk beside them. And THEN add distance to the command. You want them to be independant, but still checking in with you.

Most people start with the jump on the ground, and lure their dog over it. Once the dog understands, increase the jump height. Its a team sport, I would walk beside them. And THEN add distance to the command. You want them to be independant, but still checking in with you.
That does sound like a good way!

Back
Top Bottom