Pet Peeves

Pics
Ok, maybe now isn't the time, but I really want to know... why don't EEs get much love around here? I get that they are mutts (but a recognizable variety at least) Is it something akin to folks rolling eyes over "designer breeds" in dogs?
Personally, I love my EE. Super sweet and she had me sold with those dark eyes and puffy cheeks from day one.
I love my EEs and will never be without them.

Thats why it is easier to grab a few eggs seperate yolks plug in mixer add some lemon juice mix and pour in oil pepper Paprika and salt. Done simple and it only takes 5 minutes. I can remain in my comfies and eat my yummy sandwich. To top it off I don't have to hear the cashier call me hun or baby. :gig
This is reinforcing - in an economic front - why I Really have taken to making my random Pantry-palooza posts of late! Here, there, FB, private PM chat, Texas thread, one of @Kiki ’s multitude of party threads over the last 2+ years….. granted I just coined that phrase about 2 months ago….

Thats why it is easier to grab a few eggs seperate yolks plug in mixer add some lemon juice mix and pour in oil pepper Paprika and salt. Done simple and it only takes 5 minutes. I can remain in my comfies and eat my yummy sandwich. To top it off I don't have to hear the cashier call me hun or baby. :gig
For me that would not take me five minutes :lau I’m sooooo slow at cooking and stuff 🤣 and I’d be trying to get it exactly right or worried I’d mess it up or something and take forever lol

For me that would not take me five minutes :lau I’m sooooo slow at cooking and stuff 🤣 and I’d be trying to get it exactly right or worried I’d mess it up or something and take forever lol
Get it right? Just taste it if you like done. If you don't add a bit of whatever is off or missing. Good no cooking is involved it will go faster :D. Do it for fun if you like you will get faster at it.

Some of the elder ladies around here call me sugar and baby. Should I be offended?
Mercy. Never thought of that. If women find it patronizing to be called Honey, Sugar, Sweetie, etc., what must a man feel in the same scenario? @STACEYH said she would say, "My name is Stacey," but I would never reveal my name to a stranger! Can't imagine a man would feel comfortable doing so either. I've said, "Please don't call me Honey, I prefer 'Ma'am,'" but some men, I've found, do not want to be called Sir, it's too military. So tell us, gents, how should we address you if we don't know you? "Here's your order, er .. Dude?" :lau

This is reinforcing - in an economic front - why I Really have taken to making my random Pantry-palooza posts of late! Here, there, FB, private PM chat, Texas thread, one of @Kiki ’s multitude of party threads over the last 2+ years….. granted I just coined that phrase about 2 months ago….
Pantry-Palooza. Yup, sounds like a brand name. Better copyright it! Register it or whatever. Mayo, salad dressing, ketchup, peanut butter ....

Mercy. Never thought of that. If women find it patronizing to be called Honey, Sugar, Sweetie, etc., what must a man feel in the same scenario? @STACEYH said she would say, "My name is Stacey," but I would never reveal my name to a stranger! Can't imagine a man would feel comfortable doing so either. I've said, "Please don't call me Honey, I prefer 'Ma'am,'" but some men, I've found, do not want to be called Sir, it's too military. So tell us, gents, how should we address you if we don't know you? "Here's your order, er .. Dude?" :lau
The thing is there is no need to reference a person male or female. Hi. Here is your order. Thank you. Polite. No need for hun, honey,ect.. ma'am or sir. I said my name to wally if that person came to my house to buy eggs.

Back
Top Bottom