Pheasant, Silkie, Ameraucana hatching eggs ALL SOLD..thanks!

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
2 Dozen ringneck X mutant for $20 SOLD

12+ buff silkie or Silkie eggs are sold
12+ bantam buff ameraucana for $25. SOLD

Price includes s/h. Check out our web site for some pics of our birds.

Paypal to [email protected] . Thanks for looking.

Jody

Last edited:
I have updated my list for anyone who may be looking for hatching eggs. Thanks.

Jody

Thanks Halo! It's great to hear they are doing well for you.
jumpy.gif

I have also updated the first post..apparently I misunderstood my dh request to list the pheasant eggs and there would be 2 DOZEN included for the $20.
yippiechickie.gif

Jody

How has your fertility been on the bantam buff ameraucana? I am very tempted to get them. I am in MS so the shipping will be tough on them. But I am considering it. Will go look at your pics now and let you know. Are these any harder to hatch than silkies??

Marie

HI Marie, the ameraucana fertility has been good. I just hatched 7 out of 10 test eggs (see my post in baby chicks section with pics) this week. We also plucked them a couple weeks ago as they are very fluffy which makes breeding more difficult. Fertility should only get better. They are no more difficult to hatch than any other breed. These are beautiful birds with nice gold plumage from excellent lines.

Jody

ok, you talked me into it. I will take them. Sold. Paypal sent. I had a hard time choosing between them and the silkies though. All are nice.

Marie

Last edited:
Thanks Marie..I received your payment and will get these shipped out today.

Jody

The mailman brought me a present today!! And they look great! I ordered 12 and got 20

Jodi you are the best. I am sure to get some out of that many. Thank you so much. The packaging was fantastic too. I see why so many order from you. And they are all blue too. No green. I am so very excited.

Marie

Back
Top Bottom