Photo Shoot Time!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Morgan7782, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    Took some pictures tonight of the girls! It was evening so the flash was going off hence red eyes and paler colors [​IMG] Nobody is laying yet, but Monica has been squatting for 2 days and started 'nesting' today [​IMG]

Starring:

Joon - Barred Rock pullet
    Munk - Easter Egger pullet
    Monica - Dark Brahma pullet
    Butternut - Splash Wyandotte
    Phoebe - Blue Wyandotte

Tommy - Pit Bull

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mmmm... Cinnabun.. PLEASE share! LOL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. PepsNick

PepsNick Back to Business

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    How cute!!! Great pics!

3. Baymule

Baymule Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2010
    Northeast Texas
    What pretty chickens! I love showing my DH pics of all the different colored chickens. He never knew they were so beautiful.

4. awww. they look as spoiled at the dog does. Hey, one question though. WHAT is in the mason jar in the one photo???? Would that be some 'shine???? [​IMG][​IMG]

Tell me your dog drinks as much as my chickens???

5. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    LOL! Naaaaaah. The mason jar is holding water [​IMG] [​IMG] We use the jars as drinking glasses. And YES all my animals are spoiled rotten. Dog, cats, chickens, you name it. hehe! He is a good dog though, totally chicken-proof even to new chicks. He will protect them will all his being, but has never made a move to intentionally hurt one.

KEY word = intentionally.. He has issues with the dog behind us and they ALWAYS run the fence barking at each other. Luckily, my chickens move out of the way when Tommy starts "stalking" toward the fence. They are pretty good at reading his body language lol.

6. kla37

kla37 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Hillsborough, NC USA
    Pretty pretty pretty and I LOVE your garden! [​IMG]

7. DomesticGoddess

DomesticGoddess Out Of The Brooder

Aug 10, 2010
    Beautiful birds and I have EE that looks just like yours! Where did you get her?

8. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    She is a feed store chick [​IMG] originating from Belt Hatchery in Fresno, CA. I've had good luck with the chicks I have from the feed store. She is a good girl, and LOVES yogurt and flying onto my shoulder. Her and the Barred Rock flew onto my shoulders this morning WITHOUT warning me and scared the pants off me. I did not expect that lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by