Pics of all the diffrent Button Quail colours please?

xxSonja

Songster
10 Years
Dec 2, 2009
Australia
Can i get some pics posted of all the different Button Quail colours you guys have?
I'd really be interested to see the variety of colours available, chicks or adults, male or female..
And it doesnt matter if somebody posts the same colour as you have before you do, id still like to see them..
Thanks in advance,
Sonja

RED BREASTED MALE THEN FEMALE

26078_p7300466.jpg

26078_p7010246.jpg

SILVER RED BREASTED MALE AND CINNAMON RED BREASTED FEMALE

26078_red_br.jpg

YOUNG SILVER RED BREASTED MALE

26078_slvrrdbrst.jpg

VERY YOUNG CINNAMON TUXEDO MALE AND BLUEFACED TUXEDO FEMALE WITH A FEMALE BLUE FACED IN THE RIGHT CORNER

26078_tuxedo.jpg

I've got many many more mutations but the pictures are not right here. Is there a particular mutation you are wanting pictures of?

Last edited:
Thanks quailbrain!
There isnt any particular mutation im looking for, i would just really like to see, well, All Of Them
smile.png
If theres a picture of it, i wanna see it!
As Martha said we have a very limited variety of colours here in Australia compared to everywhere else, which sucks big time
hit.gif

I'd luv to get one of those blue face colours
droolin.gif
they look so cool!

I've got a ton of pics on my page, though they are no where near as good as quailbrain's pics! I have a lot of cinnamon blueface, that is the most dominant color in my birds. But I do get quite a few redbreasted mutations from my birds as well.

ETA: I believe the male in the first pic is a golden redbreast, not just a redbreast. A redbreasted male should have a white bib, golden redbreasteds do not. Had me thinking hard on that one, cause I have a redbreast male that does not have a head like that!
lol.png

Last edited:
yap Shelley that first one is a Golden Red Breasted

here is a golden pearl male and a red breasted female
20051_rb1.jpg

cinnamon pair
20051_cin2.jpg

Red Breasted male
20051_av.jpg

Curly Golden Pearl Pair the male is striking as he went back to female color
20051_agolp.jpg

golden pearl pair
20051_agol.jpg

Quote:
That first one I've seen called so many things.... Golden Red-breasted- Darth vader - Blue faced red-breasted.... I can't wait for the day the colors are all one name!!! I have pretty much given up on deciding what to call it cause each place I post a name some calls it something different.

Last edited:
Curly Golden Pearl Pair the male is striking as he went back to female color....

Was that one of Susan's originals? Were you able to breed the males in that color variant? Do you still have him in your breeding program?

Back
Top Bottom