Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Omllll how precious! The middle one looks like charred salmon 🤣
I didn't mean to post those in there, as I was having a conversation with another member.. Made a boo boo but it can stick. And speaking of permanent house guest! Tiny Dancer is still inside with Gator and I. Cleaning is easy as there is only an area rug in the living room.
IMGP0060.JPG

I didn't mean to post those in there, as I was having a conversation with another member.. Made a boo boo but it can stick. And speaking of permanent house guest! Tiny Dancer is still inside with Gator and I. Cleaning is easy as there is only an area rug in the living room.View attachment 3037536
Awwwww! I want a house chicken But I’m never home

That’s so cute!!
Oh she is quite the character.. people trip out when the see her and my dog (pitbull) in the car together 😂😂 (pits really are not welcome here it’s farm country with almost only herding dogs so people are always shocked. Some lady almost wrecked her car rubber necking us while driving 😂😂😂. The really nice part is we are getting to change minds and educate people on my breed and that’s priceless ♥️

Oh she is quite the character.. people trip out when the see her and my dog (pitbull) in the car together 😂😂 (pits really are not welcome here it’s farm country with almost only herding dogs so people are always shocked. Some lady almost wrecked her car rubber necking us while driving 😂😂😂. The really nice part is we are getting to change minds and educate people on my breed and that’s priceless ♥️
I wish there was an option to give a laugh and a heart at the same time.. :lau
💘

Beautiful! What breed is the one in the middle?
She's not a breed, she's a mix of breeds. Araucana is definitely in the mix as her eggs are blue. I was told she has Australorp, Pekin and Silkie in the mix too, but I don't entirely trust the person who told me because she also said the pullets were older than they really were. I think she was very sketchy on the details.

Back
Top Bottom