Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

I have a new toy to play with. Last week or there abouts, the hens dug up a bus. Yesterday it was one of their ancestors. Or maybe it came from one of those 'fairy eggs'.
20220616_092451[1].jpg

King's favorite sleeping spot. He can see the whole banty flock in view from there.View attachment 3005718

These two sisters sleep next to each other every night.View attachment 3005719

These two are always sleeping on the food trough XDView attachment 3005720

Big red, he's big, he's red, and he's to chicken to fight a dog. But otherwise a great rooster XDView attachment 3005721

As always, this lady lakenvelder sticks close to big red.View attachment 3005722

She's probably wondering why I'm disturbing her beauty rest.View attachment 3005723

This hen wasn't happy about the pics I was taking... and it shows.View attachment 3005724

Princess is in her favorite roosting spot by the wall.View attachment 3005726

This red boy didn't seem to phased about me being there.
View attachment 3005727

This girl is our second in command. At least she thinks she is.View attachment 3005728
You have a roo named King too!!how cute

Maybe. I have had some sweet roos before.
I have 3 :lau My head rooster is terrified of me, he’s a silkie and then his son is the nasty one, but only to other bodds, he made my Bob bald almsot 😂 from fighting her. Then there’s King and he’s a sweetie and like cuddling. maybe better temperament since they’re bantams. But we will see

all of your birds are adorable

I have 3 :lau My head rooster is terrified of me, he’s a silkie and then his son is the nasty one, but only to other bodds, he made my Bob bald almsot 😂 from fighting her. Then there’s King and he’s a sweetie and like cuddling. maybe better temperament since they’re bantams. But we will see

all of your birds are adorable
Thank you. King was starting to get quite the nasty temper. Was starting to spike when we went in.

Back
Top Bottom