Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

I have 3 sapphire gem sisters , they’re 2 years old now and so loyal, loving, friendly to each other and our family. I love this breed! Beautiful pics!
Any of them named Pepper, by chance? I think it’s a prerequisite to own a sapphire gem 😂 this is our sapphire gem, Pepper:
IMG_9246.jpeg

Wow ! I hope mine will live that long. How awsome!
It's a cra*p shoot how long a bird lives. My oldest Silkie made it just a smidgen over 11 yrs while I lost a young Silkie at 3 months and a Dominique chick at 21 days. Just never know. Bible says the Father in Heaven knows when a sparrow falls so it must sadden Him as much as us when we lose a sweet bird. Blessings for a rich forever life for your sweet one 🤗

With our great new homepage for BYC, we've also now got an exciting new system and process for our Picture Of The Week (POW), so we need your submissions!!!

Your Submissions MUST:
  • Be an image you took & own the rights to
  • Be a sharp, clean, picture that's at least 800 pixels wide
  • Include a short sentence about your picture, e.g., "My overly friendly Buff Orpington named Alehendra"
  • We prefer "landscape" (sideways) photos, but we'll accept really awesome"portrait"(tall) pictures... we just may need to crop them
Submit your POW by simply replying to this thread and attaching an image :)

We don't have a strict process or time-frame for how/when the POWs are posted, but in general they will be posted to the homepage weekly, and clicking on the POW will bring you to the post within this thread where the image was submitted.
20230923_121645.jpg

Back
Top Bottom