Picture sharing!

AnaD

Songster
8 Years
Jan 27, 2011
N. Ca
I have no reason to post anything other than to share the cuteness. Show me your cuteness too!

Welsh Harlequin and black runner.
78206_022.jpg

The KCs were a little TOO into the babies ( I can see in my minds eye them nibbling the babies to death
hmm.png
)
78206_015.jpg

They sit on my feet everyday they have free time. They are almost 3 weeks old now
smile.png

78206_008.jpg

78206_005.jpg

Ah, ducklings...they grow up so fast!

AWE.. cute pics. I had a few ducks briefly until I realized everyone wasnt blowing smoke up my bum when they told me how messy they are.
sickbyc.gif

Everytime I see pictures of other people's ducklings I get so jealous! They're so cute!

big_smile.png

It's my first time ever incubating and hatching eggs. I decided on duck eggs because they're OH SO CUTE and this forum helped me move into that direction.

I must say that it's often quite frustrating (bator temp and humidity fluctuations--found it at 104 once overnight!! and fan dying overnight causing temp to drop to 90!) but when I see pictures like yours it gives me hope and light at the end of the tunnel.

I can't wait to show everyone my ducklings and hopefully the lockdown to hatching will be a wonderful experience.

Sorry about the ramble! But really enjoyed your pictures
big_smile.png

You know before ducks I hated how messy the chickens were...and then I got duck, but boy do I love them WAAAAY more than chickens! Mess and all!

Adorable babies!!!

I have had Chickens almost six years and hated the mess they made when they came up on the porch or went into the dog houses...got ducks 2 years later and fell head over heels in love, no longer mind the mess..it just comes with the territory LOL I told my Husband if I had to choose only one species of pet it would be ducks hands down.

Michelle

Back
Top Bottom