Pictures of Both Lady & Queenies Foals!!!!!

Alright, Karen! What's going on?!!!!!
th.gif

Quote:
Still dripping, has not started streaming milk yet, apparently the last few years this has become routine with her.
th.gif

Since I have to leave here about 7am tomorrow to go to the Horse Show, she will wait until 5am to have it. I will be in the middle of my class on my 3yr old, fall alseep and fall out of the saddle!

So i am just sitting here
caf.gif
and
pop.gif

edited cause lack of sleep screwed up my spelling!

Last edited:
Quote:
Still dripping, has not started streaming milk yet, apparently the last few years this has become routine with her.
th.gif

Since I have to leave here about 7am tomorrow to go to the Horse Show, she will wait until 5am to have it. I will be in the middle of my class on my 3yr old, fall alseep and fall out of the saddle!

So i am just sitting here
caf.gif
and
pop.gif

edited cause lack of sleep screwed up my spelling!

no she will have the foal at 8 am

Last year my girl had her filly at 11:30 in the morning...Just a few minutes after we left to get Easter breakfast! This year, through a whole day of labor I thought for sure she'd have it late at night... She waited until 4:50am and gave us a lovely dun colt
smile.png
They always wait for the most in-opportune times to have these babies! Good luck!

Chestnut
filly if it did a lot of "running" while in Mom's belly, colt if it was more subdue during your girls pregnancy
tongue.png
(that's how I knew we were having a colt this year!)

Have fun!!

Queenie foaled at 9pm tonight. She had a huge Sorrel Filly , Star and connected strip & snip and 2 hind socks.

I will post pics tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom