Pictures of your favorite chickens!

I can't! Every time I decide on a favorite chicken, the darn thing croaks--or is eaten by a dog---or killed by a meteor---or kidnapped by aliens.

But I love everyone else's pics.

This is Penny. Don't tell my other girls, but Penny is my favorite. She jumps straight out of the coop into my arms every morning when I let the girls out. She also sounds far more like a goose than a chicken and tends to be awful territorial about my lap. She's much bigger than this now, but still enjoys a nice sunbath during cuddle time.

38363_dsc_0409.jpg

She's not alone in the chicken tattoos!
big_smile.png
My next one is going to be a chicken.

Anywho, my favorite chicken was my barred rock Eva. She's my avatar. Eva and her sister were my very first chickens. She died a couple of months ago. I still have her sister Zoii, but I still miss E.

I don't have a favorite, but this little chick is one of my sweetest of them all:

44812_chicks_3daysold_007.jpg

ETA: Her name is Christabel
big_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my favorite little chicken of all- our Mille Fleur Roo. He is always by our side and waits by the coop door when he hears us coming.
4612990015_e4beff466a_o.jpg

Wow hard choices

This is my Favorite Boy....Thor, Splash orp and son of Speckledhen's Roo Suede

7630_hpim6999.jpg

This is one of my favorite girls.... Cannonball. She is a Delaware and the Daughter of Speckledhen's Roo Isaac. She is a hoot

7630_hpim6961.jpg

Last edited:
my silver sebright who doesnt have a name is by far my favorite!!

this was taken today. i really wish i remembered when she hatched but i forget. darn. shouldve written it down.
Picture009.jpg

I love all my chicks, even the one that turned into a roo. He's actually my favorite but I will be rehoming him soon.
sad.png

This is Buffy. She's so laid back and very sweet.
53060_buffy.jpg

And Camilla loves my camera. She's a total ham. She also loves to perch on my shoulder, which I love. So far no poo on my back either. Bonus!
53060_camilla2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom