Pigeon Adventures

Pics
DDE8E544-A692-4D69-9ABD-68077CF2F23E.jpeg
RB and Sweet Potato (ex-racer) seem to get along well. I suspect they’re both female. It would be funny if they became a couple and poor Neet was left without any eligible mates :lol:. Well, except for Wraith, who could be a female. But, Wraith and Neet are enemies.
Or RB could be a male and that could be the reason she hasn’t returned Neet Neet’s, er, affection. The pigeon drama continues.

View attachment 2934089RB and Sweet Potato (ex-racer) seem to get along well. I suspect they’re both female. It would be funny if they became a couple and poor Neet was left without any eligible mates :lol:. Well, except for Wraith, who could be a female. But, Wraith and Neet are enemies.
Or RB could be a male and that could be the reason she hasn’t returned Neet Neet’s, er, affection. The pigeon drama continues.
They seem very soft to pet XD
Sounds like you have your very own pigeon novela.

Corazónes paloma salvaje ❤️‍🔥

@FrankieDoodle reminded me that I have a video of Neet Neet going broody on a chicken egg. Here are some screenshots of him with his child:View attachment 2937945View attachment 2937946View attachment 2937947View attachment 2937949View attachment 2937948
I love Neet Neet so much. <3

Also I might not be getting pigeons after all. The two I really wanted got adopted. 😭😭 there’s only two left now, and both of them are a little boring, and I bet they’ll get snatched up pretty quickly.
It’s really good for them, but my sweet Mister Mangos 😭
0111B5C1-FC6B-44BD-B511-B04D633055CD.jpeg

Poor bird looks like he’s having an existential crisis. XD

I love Neet Neet so much. <3

Also I might not be getting pigeons after all. The two I really wanted got adopted. 😭😭 there’s only two left now, and both of them are a little boring, and I bet they’ll get snatched up pretty quickly.
It’s really good for them, but my sweet Mister Mangos 😭
View attachment 2938119
Poor bird looks like he’s having an existential crisis. XD
Oh no, though I’m glad they’re adopted. I’m sure you’ll be able to find the pigeons of your dreams, now you just have more time to prepare for them. :D
Mister Mangoes :love

Back
Top Bottom