Pigeon Bulletin Board?

One thing I learned about a feral pigeon. Just when you given up hope and you think they are lost.
BACK THEY COME.

I have not written her off by no means.

On another note.
I seen a beauty feral pigeon today in the park a female brown with white flights.
She looked in perfect health.
This image is comparable in lots of ways but really does not come close to it's particular feral pigeon's beauty. I have a mind to trap her and mate her with one of mine but I will not.
In another life I definitely would have.

She sounds pretty! I would also want to trap her, but would also hold back.

Ran across this and it looked interesting. Has a Band.
pigeon from barcelona.PNG

I do post funnies on a couple threads designated as "funny postings"
I thought I would share this one here.
dd39fe7.jpg

I know @Hokum Coco had one of his favorites return after a sale from 700 miles:thumbsup. Some pigeons just will not homeset to a new home regardless.
My very first pigeon, that entered my garage, (I think possibly to avoid a hawk) I kept for over 2 years. I then decided to see if homeset to my loft. He left after getting his bearing and did not return after. It was sad for me at that moment, but in hindsight, I am glad he went home:thumbsup

I do post funnies on a couple threads designated as "funny postings"
I thought I would share this one here.
View attachment 1886699
I know @Hokum Coco had one of his favorites return after a sale from 700 miles:thumbsup. Some pigeons just will not homeset to a new home regardless.
My very first pigeon, that entered my garage, (I think possibly to avoid a hawk) I kept for over 2 years. I then decided to see if homeset to my loft. He left after getting his bearing and did not return after. It was sad for me at that moment, but in hindsight, I am glad he went home:thumbsup
:gigThat is my favorite funny pigeon meme!

Back
Top Bottom