Pigeon Bulletin Board?

Pics
Don't let dad out yet. He would head for old home and lil ones would try to follow. Most likely they would run out of gas in 1/2 mile and lost.
Just keep letting them out hungry and let them keep coming back into loft for food. The dad still feeds them occasionally???
When you are content to possibly loose dad, then chance it at that time.

Don't let dad out yet. He would head for old home and lil ones would try to follow. Most likely they would run out of gas in 1/2 mile and lost.
Just keep letting them out hungry and let them keep coming back into loft for food. The dad still feeds them occasionally???
I spend quite a bit of time out there but to my disappointment have never seen any of the parents feeding a baby, just the results.:confused:

I spend quite a bit of time out there but to my disappointment have never seen any of the parents feeding a baby, just the results.:confused:
Maybe they are shy and don't like being watched while feeding.

Oh my....you said "keep letting them out". Have they already been out and I missed it? Can I relax now? :fl

I was glad to learn from this video that after 12 days they only need 1 or 2 feeds a day.

Apparently my adult birds are 2 cocks and 6 hens! No wonder I have hens pairing up. I took 3 of their 4 eggs and can't decide if I'll let them try to raise the last one again.
Meanwhile - update - # 731 is coming along ...:fl he will start feeding himself soon. That is if I can get him away from youtube.
View attachment 1409975
This was clearly my fault.:oops:
View attachment 1409981
I think it was watching videos on 'how to twist your human round your little claw!':lau

Back
Top Bottom