Pigeon Bulletin Board?

Pics
Not a bad idea.. I do have a couple of numbers I jotted down for some fairly local people who had them listed on CL back in mid summer.. may give em a call.. thanks for the suggestion .
Be careful buying from CL. It may be that people are dumping their rubbish or birds that aren't even rollers and charging good money for them! It may be a little more difficult to find a reputable seller locally but I'd rather see that they do roll and that they are from reasonably good stock. Rollers over here are generally a little bit cheaper than racers but there has been a few cases of hoodwinking happen!

Be careful buying from CL. It may be that people are dumping their rubbish or birds that aren't even rollers and charging good money for them! It may be a little more difficult to find a reputable seller locally but I'd rather see that they do roll and that they are from reasonably good stock. Rollers over here are generally a little bit cheaper than racers but there has been a few cases of hoodwinking happen!
Thats one thing that worries me..and not having any experience in what to lool for, except for general overall appearance, it kinda scares me a little. :oops:
And I really hate dealing with CL too.:hmm
They come in a very wide variety of colors and patterns. :)
I know! And I love to see em fly! :D

Thats one thing that worries me..and not having any experience in what to lool for, except for general overall appearance, it kinda scares me a little. :oops:
And I really hate dealing with CL too.:hmm

I know! And I love to see em fly! :D
@Gspsaku had the rollers with the kit box. I'm not sure where he is from but I think he could be a great source of advice. He's not been on since October 4th.

Yes always ask to see them fly if possible. One thing that is not super important but is something i look for is that the birds arent all say a non dominent coler of white because if they are that is likely what he is breeding for and not the desired traits.

I will also check to see if the birds are ALL banded because that shows they are doing their best to keep the lines straight. I also like getting the larger birds if possible because they generally roll a little better and are more hawk resistant + in the cold, they can cover older babies better. But thats just me.

Back
Top Bottom