Pigeon Bulletin Board?

I was reading some of the comments, and it seems that the person had the shotgun there to kill hawks. That is just one part I JUST CANT AGREE WITH.
Filmed in USA (I think) and killing hawks is PRETTY ILLEGAL.
Video is from 2013, so he is gone now. That part is also sad. Wonder what happened with that flock ???

I was reading some of the comments, and it seems that the person had the shotgun there to kill hawks. That is just one part I JUST CANT AGREE WITH.
Filmed in USA (I think) and killing hawks is PRETTY ILLEGAL.
Video is from 2013, so he is gone now. That part is also sad. Wonder what happened with that flock ???
You are 100% correct on this! Even if it weren't illegal, to me it would be wrong.
The flying was amazing though.

Now that's a loft fly! I did get worried though when he said 'you fly you die!' and had a shotgun in his hand!
Can you imagine when there were flocks of passenger pigeons with hundreds of thousands of birds!
Some of the big pigeon races will have two or three articulated lorries turn up at a release point and there is literally tens of thousands of birds released at once! That's impressive!

Now that's a loft fly! I did get worried though when he said 'you fly you die!' and had a shotgun in his hand!

Some of the big pigeon races will have two or three articulated lorries turn up at a release point and there is literally tens of thousands of birds released at once! That's impressive!
Me too! I thought for sure that he was trying to train them to stay in when he opened the doors. I thought there for a minute that he was going to start shooting him if they actually flew out.

Back
Top Bottom