Pigeon Talk

Its really not hard and til u get the AI testing down here its free too. It also doesnt mean much it only eliminates 2 or 3 diseases But it means legal shipping So yea i gotta do it, cuz if im fined thousands of dollars i wont be able to afford to ever keep my birds again and that would kill me. If we waited til we moved i have to be recertified at that time anyway so no im Not paying insane shipping prices or getting abunch of em to make it worth it :lau nice try tho BP :p

Its really not hard and til u get the AI testing down here its free too. It also doesnt mean much it only eliminates 2 or 3 diseases But it means legal shipping So yea i gotta do it, cuz if im fined thousands of dollars i wont be able to afford to ever keep my birds again and that would kill me. If we waited til we moved i have to be recertified at that time anyway so no im Not paying insane shipping prices or getting abunch of em to make it worth it :lau nice try tho BP :p
BP is quite the enabler isnt he?:gig

thought it was worth a shot... :D

Try fancypigeonauction online... Lots of good birds there. and the shipping is actual, so it isn't insane of the actual birds are cheap.

Racers are learning their surrounding for
IMG_20190722_105400.jpg
a loft fly on saturday!

Ralph and Alice are sizing up the nest bowl.. Still have to finish putting the shelf and a divider for the nesting area and get the roosts installed, but dh has to work thru Tue night so it'll be Wed before we can finish it.. :oops:
I hope this a good sign that they are settling in here..:fl
View attachment 1852847

They look like different breeds? What is Alice? She is very pretty.

Back
Top Bottom