Pigeon Talk

Serin

Crowing
Feb 3, 2019
Chicagoland
Ralph and Alice are sizing up the nest bowl.. Still have to finish putting the shelf and a divider for the nesting area and get the roosts installed, but dh has to work thru Tue night so it'll be Wed before we can finish it.. :oops:
I hope this a good sign that they are settling in here..:fl
View attachment 1852847
They look like different breeds? What is Alice? She is very pretty.

Oct 18, 2018
Ralph and Alice are sizing up the nest bowl.. Still have to finish putting the shelf and a divider for the nesting area and get the roosts installed, but dh has to work thru Tue night so it'll be Wed before we can finish it.. :oops:
I hope this a good sign that they are settling in here..:fl
View attachment 1852847
yep! I think they are settling in.

They look like different breeds? What is Alice? She is very pretty.
yes, they are different breeds. Alice is a roller, and the other two are racing homers bred for show.

CCUK

Free Flying
Jan 21, 2018
North Notts, UK
My Coop
My Coop
Well I just got the call I've been waiting for....the stray I released on Saturday finally made it home some time today :yaalbeit a little late! He was grateful for me looking after her and letting her rest. He reckons there may be a chance she may stop over again as she knows where to get a quick bite to eat! I'm gonna start charging rent for these pidgies treating me like a B&B :lau
I have also found a breeder for the archangels. Unfortunately he is in Bristol which is the other side of the country. I know England is small but I still don't fancy a 200 mile drive each way to pick them up! He wants £80 for a cock and a hen, these are show quality with all the vaccinations and paperwork. And it's only £40 to get them shipped to me! I couldn't drive it for that! He is going to hold them for me which is great.
We are going to the auction with the bunnies tomorrow so I'll get an idea of the exact space I've got to work with. I'm still trying to decide the best layout for it.

Oct 18, 2018
Well I just got the call I've been waiting for....the stray I released on Saturday finally made it home some time today :yaalbeit a little late! He was grateful for me looking after her and letting her rest. He reckons there may be a chance she may stop over again as she knows where to get a quick bite to eat! I'm gonna start charging rent for these pidgies treating me like a B&B :lau
I have also found a breeder for the archangels. Unfortunately he is in Bristol which is the other side of the country. I know England is small but I still don't fancy a 200 mile drive each way to pick them up! He wants £80 for a cock and a hen, these are show quality with all the vaccinations and paperwork. And it's only £40 to get them shipped to me! I couldn't drive it for that! He is going to hold them for me which is great.
We are going to the auction with the bunnies tomorrow so I'll get an idea of the exact space I've got to work with. I'm still trying to decide the best layout for it.
Very cool! On everything!

What color archangels?

Top Bottom