Pigeon Talk

I remember you! It was a fantail, right? Feel free to hang out with us, pigeon or not!

I'm glad it found a home, and has a family! Thanks for sharing.

He probably likes it because his parents can't bother him there. They were getting aggressive with him, right?
It’s not as bad now but his squeaking really bothers Peach for some reason. Whenever he starts squeaking Peach flies up to wherever he is and try’s to get to him.

f254f48f-1f7e-44b9-93e7-009fc8947495-jpeg.2246042

That's better. If it were mine, I'd make the left wall near the shelves solid wood so I could install some individual perches on it.

Hi all, not sure if you remember me but I had found a pigeon walking down my road. I was looking for the original pictures.
I kept if for awhile and tried to find it owner.

my friend took it and gave it a home. She works at lowes. they have quite a pigeon problem inside the building. One day the exterminators were clearing out the pigeons and she found a young female hiding. She took it home and put it with the male I had given her. They have hatched their first baby. Thought someone on here might be interested in what happened to him.

So awesome!! Thanks for the update!

I remember you! It was a fantail, right? Feel free to hang out with us, pigeon or not!

I'm glad it found a home, and has a family! Thanks for sharing.

He probably likes it because his parents can't bother him there. They were getting aggressive with him, right?
Yes it was a fantail. Good memory. I was surprised that it mated with a wild pigeon.

Alright yall, update on the bird.

So I found the owners contact info, and called. He answered, and we discussed the details. It flew 70 miles the wrong direction. Though it's a YB, and they make mistakes. So we discussed a bunch, had a plan to get it back to him, that plan didn't work, and so on. All in all, it's my bird!

I will probably breed a few clutches from it, and then fly it. I will see if it likes TN, or If it will go back to sweet home Alabama. I don't want to keep it a prisoner it's whole life, so probably two clutches and it will see freedom!

Back
Top Bottom