please help day 18..PICS. They've grown up. 16 week update post #318

I have to take some of the chicks because 4 of them are for my aunt so I may as well take them all. I just hope it doesn't stress them out too much.

I love your um saying thing under your name, the nothing in moderation. I was always getting in trouble for that so now everyone calls me miss moderation
idunno.gif

Quote:
LOL ... My husband always says to me, "Kath, you do nothing in moderation, dear!" Then, he nods his head.

I look at it as enthusiasm, right? OK ... I know that is just an excuse for going overboard! LOL

Quote:
LOL ... My husband always says to me, "Kath, you do nothing in moderation, dear!" Then, he nods his head.

I look at it as enthusiasm, right? OK ... I know that is just an excuse for going overboard! LOL

overboard, who us? nooo! we don't go overboard, everybody else just deos everything halfway. thats all. Right?
hide.gif

I have two new guinea fowls, one pip and one zipping and I addore snowys egg hatched and a little black as black can be chick came out. so cute
love.gif
but he's a bit early and has some minor problems so he's going to have to be in intensive care box for a while.

Back
Top Bottom