Oops, one more thing, flashlights usually give number of lumens on the packaging now. 250-500 lumens does best. And fresh batteries!

omg why in the world did my picture post ten trillion times so sorry for that must have been an annoying notification to get... this is my second day on this forum still figuring it out, i hit the "full size image" button a hundred times because nothing was happening when i pushed it so i figured it wasnt working..... guess it was...!

thank you! i was so worried that the lines were from holes in the air sac or something... im going to leave them in the bator for three days without turning them. What humidity do you think would be good for the air cells based on the pictures I provided? Were the air cells much too large here?

omg why in the world did my picture post ten trillion times so sorry for that must have been an annoying notification to get... this is my second day on this forum still figuring it out, i hit the "full size image" button a hundred times because nothing was happening when i pushed it so i figured it wasnt working..... guess it was...!

thank you! i was so worried that the lines were from holes in the air sac or something... im going to leave them in the bator for three days without turning them. What humidity do you think would be good for the air cells based on the pictures I provided? Were the air cells much too large here?

Lol that was a lot of pics :gig
(Did you copy them onto a spreadsheet?)

I’d start running them dry to begin with, and see what they look like in a few days. If humidity drops below 25% you can add a wet sponge.

I’m going back to see what kind of incubator, if you said prior. If not, what are you using?

Lol that was a lot of pics :gig
(Did you copy them onto a spreadsheet?)

I’d start running them dry to begin with, and see what they look like in a few days. If humidity drops below 25% you can add a wet sponge.

I’m going back to see what kind of incubator, if you said prior. If not, what are you using?

Hi I use a Janoel 12. The humidity is currently 33%. Theres no water in it as of right now.

The temp is 37.5.

I put the cracked egg in just now but plan to move it to the seperate incubator on Monday when it arrives. Curious to know how quicjly a cracked egg would explode or if the others in the incubator will be okay until monday. In the cracked egg, the air cell is not detached. Thats the only one like that so I really want to try and hatch it!!

Hi I use a Janoel 12. The humidity is currently 33%. Theres no water in it as of right now.

The temp is 37.5.

I put the cracked egg in just now but plan to move it to the seperate incubator on Monday when it arrives. Curious to know how quicjly a cracked egg would explode or if the others in the incubator will be okay until monday. In the cracked egg, the air cell is not detached. Thats the only one like that so I really want to try and hatch it!!

Did you put anything over the crack? I’m afraid it would either ooze out when it gets warm, or the membrane will dry out, if left uncovered.

Back
Top Bottom