PLEASE HELP I DON"T KNOW WHAT TO DO

Pics
Well then... there ya go! The wire I got from lowes was 6ft, 2x3 welded wire. I THINK 75 ft long..... may have been a bit longer.... I've slept since I bought it, LOL
But, it was $75 ..... which was a pretty good price! But, you can make them out of anything really.....

Just take a deep breath and relax we got your back we all have different skills can't help with the coop till we see pictures but i can give pointers on there fear i would get mealworms live or dried sit down where they can't escape put some on the ground a little bit in front of you and get a little closer every day till its in your hand and then start to touch them a little when you take them food or treats try to do it at the same time everyday and make a special sound as you do it I say chick chick over and over when mine hear that they come running they know they're getting something good let them settle in and make a routine i hope it helps good luck

Well then... there ya go! The wire I got from lowes was 6ft, 2x3 welded wire. I THINK 75 ft long..... may have been a bit longer.... I've slept since I bought it, LOL
But, it was $75 ..... which was a pretty good price! But, you can make them out of anything really.....
How do you secure them to the ground? I also wasn't sure where they could go..behold, my awesome diagram!
chunnel....jpg

Just take a deep breath and relax we got your back we all have different skills can't help with the coop till we see pictures but i can give pointers on there fear i would get mealworms live or dried sit down where they can't escape put some on the ground a little bit in front of you and get a little closer every day till its in your hand and then start to touch them a little when you take them food or treats try to do it at the same time everyday and make a special sound as you do it I say chick chick over and over when mine hear that they come running they know they're getting something good let them settle in and make a routine i hope it helps good luck
The initial panic has calmed down, but there are still some issues that these wonderful people are helping me figure out.

These tunnels can go everywhere... as long as you have enough wire. I used landscape staples... like this
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0834WKKH3/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_T2u.EbK9JYRT0
But my tunnels are completely round... or shaped like a D.... with the staples, you can literally create a C, by securing it to the ground
I meant how I could connect them to the setup, not where they could go outside. The staple things look great! And I already have TONS of zip ties, so this should work out great! I think that this will be really good because they will 400% escape if I let them free range, so this is a great alternative.

Back
Top Bottom