Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Hovabator Genesis 1588

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • IncuView All-In-One

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Brinsea

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
At this point I'm kind of leaning in the direction of the Nurture Right, because of all the great things I've been hearing about it! Can you set the humidity? Sorry I don't know anything about incubators 😂
Thanks!
It has 2 water holes on the side you use hole A for the first 1-18 days then after that u open up the B water hole then add water to both holes half way this will increase the humidity

At this point I'm kind of leaning in the direction of the Nurture Right, because of all the great things I've been hearing about it! Can you set the humidity? Sorry I don't know anything about incubators 😂
Thanks!
Ik how you feel when u didn't know anything about incubators and this Nature Right 360 made it so much easier fpr me not having to worry about the temperature to it adjust itself without us moving amy buttons

I have had very nice results with Hovabators. I heard that styrofoam incubators work better than plastic ones, but I know others have different opinions.

This is my tried and true.
Even use it for my parrots.

Screenshot_20210109-210147(1).png

Thanks!
The Nature Right also has instructions made so simple it explains everything and its simple i do recommend trust me it's the best

It has 2 water holes on the side you use hole A for the first 1-18 days then after that u open up the B water hole then add water to both holes half way this will increase the humidity
You just need to add water and the machine will control the humidity it has a small whole you can open or close a bit to increase or decrease the humidity
This is the easiest incubator there is it also rotates automatically 3 times a day and at day 18 it will automatically sgop turning and you just take out the turner super simple
Ik how you feel when u didn't know anything about incubators and this Nature Right 360 made it so much easier fpr me not having to worry about the temperature to it adjust itself without us moving amy buttons
The Nature Right also has instructions made so simple it explains everything and its simple i do recommend trust me it's the best
It sounds awesome!

Back
Top Bottom