PLEASE HELP! My GIrl can’t walk any more

It is always a good idea to try vitamins just in case, when there are leg problems or imbalance. Poultry Cell is good, or others wthat contain B vitamins including riboflavin.

Sorry about the late response. It has been a hectic week. Below is the link for the video.

I took her to see a vet that can treat birds last Sunday, this Tuesday and today (Saturday), the vet believes she has bacterial kidney infection (because her muscles on chest are thin) that affected her nerves on leg. The vet refused my request of blood work because he stated studies show blood work doesn’t help on diagnosis for birds.

The vet tried 2 types of anti-inflammation shots and 2 types of anti-biotic, none worked. Her fecal test result is normal. I asked the vet if this may be caused by virus (like marek’s disease) instead of bacteria, he said no.

She still appears eating and drinking normal, but doesn’t have much energy and doesn’t grow either. I feel she is getter weaker and weaker.

I am devastated. The vet doesn’t think she can survive, but I don’t want to give up on her even though I have spent hundreds of dollars on her medical bills.

Anybody that can share knowledge or experience on possible treatment is greatly appreciated.

how is she doing? I too have a BR showing sight signs of what your girl has......but she's improving and can now put her weight on the bad leg? 3 weeks and going strong

Back
Top Bottom