My chicks leg is crooked!

KemzWade19

In the Brooder
Jan 29, 2024
Ok so my chick named muffin is a silkie bantam, she was hatched from an incubator and I bought the hatching eggs from a good quality breeder. I have seen lately that her left leg is turned outward and the other leg is fine. It is like her leg can’t move straight. It is NOT sprawled legs, I have treated her for sprawled for like 2 weeks and one of the chicks did have sprawled and are recovered. But she is an entire new issue. If there is any way I can correct it please let me know. Pictures below. 👇🏻

Ok so my chick named muffin is a silkie bantam, she was hatched from an incubator and I bought the hatching eggs from a good quality breeder. I have seen lately that her left leg is turned outward and the other leg is fine. It is like her leg can’t move straight. It is NOT sprawled legs, I have treated her for sprawled for like 2 weeks and one of the chicks did have sprawled and are recovered. But she is an entire new issue. If there is any way I can correct it please let me know. Pictures below. 👇🏻
I don't see any pictures. You may need to resend them :)

Chicks can be born with slipped tendon and leg one deformities. Slipped tendon could be helped in the first day or two, but it is very difficult. Bone deformities such as varus, valgus, twisted tibia, and those are permanent. Pictures may help.

Back
Top Bottom