Please Help!!!

Yup, we'll just have to see how long this continues. If she keeps on like this with for another month Without improvement Would it be reasonable to consider euthanizing her?

Thank you all so much for your support and advice, it's meant the world.

Do you honestly think she can go on another month? She needs to eat good or she'll continue to go down hill. If you can get her to eat and keep on with the niacin and vitamins she maybe able to pull through. We're all pulling for her. :hugs

One thing you cannot do is force her to eat by shoving food into her bill. If she aspirates it that can cause Pneumonia so watered down feed or tube feeding is your best bet there.

She's gotten worse. She now barely even tries to drink or eat when I feed her. All she has the energy to do is to lay down with her head stretched upside down in the shavings. She is hardly pooping and hasn't grown for nearly two weeks.

I'm thinking it's time to put her down. That this is worse than a vitamin deficiency.

She hasn't moved from this position since last night.

Attachments

• IMG_1544.JPG
    IMG_1544.JPG
    494.1 KB · Views: 7
Yeah, she feels cold, light, and bloated. She still moves her beak when I put it in the food....even her eyes look shriveled. Is it safe to go ahead and euthanize her? I just want to make sure it's the best choice. She looks like she feels awful.

Back
Top Bottom