Please Pray For My Mother!!

Jesusfreak101

Songster
Sep 2, 2015
Texas
My Coop
My Coop
My grandfather has had to move in with her and he one hasnt been mentally all there in a long time but the man has a mean streak ten miles wide when it comes to her. He yells at her for no reason and is just hateful. My mother and father moved out of their bedroom at their house so he could have the room closet to the bathroom. Well it seems my grandfather wother cant feel when he needs to go or choose not to use the restroom. (Long story but he doesnt believe in showers or hygenie so i doubt he cares where he goes) but this morning after my mother swept and mopped the room he throws food on the floor for my brothers dog who not suppose to be inside the house. He also refuses to use the trash cans to throw things away, my mother got him a new rented motorized wheel chair last night and my uncle and him broken it that night. He so far only been there one full day and one night. He doesnt care about healing his leg or his arm as is apparent by His lack of willingness to rest and take it easy. He wanted to take my mother to work so he could have her car to go drive around to bars in. He a diabetic and has already lost one leg to gangrene and had infection in both his arm and remaining leg. He just got out of the hospital, he has not taken his medication in over a year which is what caused the infection after his injury. He refuse to believe what they doctors have said and will probably be really mean to my mother and hurtful. The only person in my family who can get him to be some what nice happens to be me (i just tell him how things are and he needs to be nice) but he wont listen to anyone else. I happen to live two hours away and i am nine months pregnant and i been experiancing labor for five day (contraction and dilating slowly) so going down there is out of the question. My mother has also had my 33 year old brother living with her (he refuses to move out pretty much he been in and out for years now) and my other brother 31 and his family about to move in with her. Her job has also had some interesting things happen as to where the general mananger has been told to go to rehab by the owners for achohal and drug abuse and if he refuses he fired and while he in rehab or if he fired my mother has be told to take over the general managing job (she was asked along time ago to be the mananger but refused because the amount paid is less then what she could make in tips rich people with generous tips) as of right now she doing the general managing, book keeping, scheduling(assistant manger was demoted for achohal and drug use) so she has pretty much taken over everything and needs lots of pray. Thank you and please pray!!

I will pray for her, and for you. But this is what I have to say: Your mother can't be abused by these people who she is enabling unless she allows them to do it. Yes, there is some family responsibility, and we are scripturally told to honor our parents. But that IMO does not mean that we have to allow them to abuse us, and that is what your Grand father is doing to your Mother. Of course, he may be at a point in his life where his impulse control is non existent, but that doesn't mean that your mother has to allow it in her life. Your Mother is carrying a very heavy burden, and sooner or later, it's going to catch up to her.

I realize that and she wont stand up to him. Sadly and i tried to explain to her that if you tell him to stop he will if you use a nonsence tone but she wont.

hi yer
i feel so sorry for your ma my old man was a paddy and spent most well all of his time in the ale house my ma said if we had money he wound have been a alcoholic instead of just an old drunk
he was a bully when he came home he would beat us i was working at ten i went killing chickens
at 4 every morning i was so small the men used to stand me on a chair so i could stab them then
two paper rounds and a milk round my ma had four jobs just to put food on the table for the other
kids my ma prayed never did her any good what i am trying to say is some one has got to grow
some plums get off their knees and stand up to them i watched my ma take the beatings and on my 15 birthday i stopped him i gave him a hiding and he never hit my ma again your ma sounds like
a really sound woman why should she have to put up with being a door mat nobody is put on this

earth to be bullied it needs sorting
good luck

the two most important days in your life
is the day you are born
and the day you find out why

congrats on the ankle snapper

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

Prayers are great, and I believe in the power of prayer, but your mother needs support indicating that the two brothers and grandfather need to straighten up or get out of the house.

Well looks like my dad stepping up tonight he suppose to have a talk with my grandfather. He supposably had a talk with my eldest brother we see how that works out. But the younger of the two hasnt moved in yet he might through come February when they move back from az.

**edited by Staff**

Last edited by a moderator:
hi yer jesusfreak
i was wondering how you where doing have you popped yet if so was the ankle biter a boy or girl if you are still holding out please
keep me posted i hope your ma has been sorted anyway i wish you all the best to you and yours
have a very merry christmas
good luck

thumbsup.gif

We good and no i havent popped yet and its a boy his name is Joshua David lol. And my grandfather moved out he didnt want to deal with the home health people and refused to take care of him self so and told my mom she was keeping him prisoner at her house so she told him if he wanted to go to leave. Thats the first time she has ever stood up to him.

I'm glad your mom did what she had to do. Wishing you a speedy and healthy delivery! Joshua David is a wonderful name! My GS is Elijah, and one of my GD middle name is Jael! Ain't nobody gonna mess with that girl!!

Lol thanks and those are cute names!! My husband and father, and my brothers are all out to kill any guy that messes with Lucy(my daughter). Poor girl lol she going to have a hard time dating. And i cant wait to give birth i hit 38 weeks as of tomorrow and i am so ready to be comfortable again.

Back
Top Bottom