Please say a prayer for hubby, Steve

I shopened Amazon alot. Have them delivered at Steve's work. They laugh and say Julie's been shopping again. What did she buy the chickens this time. :gig

:lol: I love prime on there. Most stuff next day delivery, Amazon TV & movies plus Amazon music. Bargain I think for £79 a year. I could spend that and more just on delivery of items without prime :oops:

UPDATE:
Looked at his feet, legs and back tonight. The red has really decreased, more of a light red now. Can see it is healing up.
Blood pressure is all over the map. But that will take time for the body to get use to the medications. He doesn't like the blood pressure being done twice a day, grumbles.

Good news on the redness starting to fade!

If he keeps grumbling, tell him he won't get a lollipop for being a good boy :lol:

UPDATE:
Looked at his feet, legs and back tonight. The red has really decreased, more of a light red now. Can see it is healing up.
Blood pressure is all over the map. But that will take time for the body to get use to the medications. He doesn't like the blood pressure being done twice a day, grumbles.
Sometimes ~ Grumbles ~ are a good thing. ;)
Continued prayers.
I’ll say a special one for the care giver of Mr. Grumble.
Thanks for the update :hugs

Good news on the redness starting to fade!

If he keeps grumbling, tell him he won't get a lollipop for being a good boy :lol:
:gigI told him stop grumbling, it could be worse, could be having to do it 4 times a day. Or could be having to do blood sugar 6 times a day, which means poking for blood each time.
He said oh you would enjoy poking me for blood. (Laughing as he said it).
We tease each other like that all the time.

Sometimes ~ Grumbles ~ are a good thing. ;)
Continued prayers.
I’ll say a special one for the care giver of Mr. Grumble.
Thanks for the update :hugs
Yeah when he grumbles it's a good sign. He is getting bored.
He does say he doesn't know how I live with pain every day. Told no choice, surgery is not an option with the brittle bones and I am not going to be dependent on pain pills. So I just push through it and watch what and how much I do. He knows when it is a bad day.

Back
Top Bottom