Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres my new polish who has seemed very stressed out and antsy. Id like to know what kind she is im not great with all the color types.

Yep gold laced that's what the little ones gunna look like . My Heidi is a golden laced she started out a neverous too she was even a biter lol but u just have to keep at it even u spending a few min each day will make a huge difference before u know it she'll be riding around on ur shoulder and following u like a dog. U just have to desensitize them and let them see that nothing bad is gunna happen . The first month might have a lot of crashing squawking and pecking but I promise it's worth it

Finall got some pics of my baby polish
celebrate.gif

(below) My wcb

My silver laced

And this chick I thought was a wcr ( white crested red ) but it has like a lacing on its pin feathers. But still adorable!
big_smile.png

I will get updated pics of this chick. they are now 8 days old. I think this picture was taken about 5 days.
They are so adorable!!! I love my Polish babies. It will be interesting to see how they grow.

O
Yep gold laced that's what the little ones gunna look like . My Heidi is a golden laced she started out a neverous too she was even a biter lol but u just have to keep at it even u spending a few min each day will make a huge difference before u know it she'll be riding around on ur shoulder and following u like a dog. U just have to desensitize them and let them see that nothing bad is gunna happen . The first month might have a lot of crashing squawking and pecking but I promise it's worth it

Ok thanks sounds exactly like whats going on with her hopefully she will turn out great like iv heard they can be :)

We have polish at three different ages right now. The nuggets (youngest) are terrified of everyone, unless I am sitting down, then they will look at me. The Tenders (small, not full grown) are just now realizing that I am the source of all good things. They don't want to actually touch me, but will gather at my feet. The oldest ones are all over me, I have to be very careful when I walk as they sit on my feet. It just takes time, and make sure you talk as you approach them. They don't see what's going on, which makes them freak out.

I am wanting to breed polish and I have a white crested black hen and my friend has a tolbunt cock I was wondering if I breed them what I will get? My second question I have 2 polish both white crested black but only 1 show quality and now I'm Hooked does anyone on here live in Sacramento California area who has any show quality hens pullets or straight run chicks for sale of any variety

Back
Top Bottom