Poll #1 - Should Cereal be Eaten Dry, or With Milk?

Should Cereal Be Eaten Dry, Or With Milk?

• Total voters
I’m lactose intolerant too! :highfive:
Interesting. I really like "So Delicious" Coconut products of diary free. We get that all the time its so good! Even better then normal yogurt! I don't buy there milk that often, but here ice-cream, yogurt, and other diary products are So Delicious! No pun intended! Lol!

Sometimes I feel like a portable snack -- dry cereal!

Sometimes I feel like something cool and refreshing, and I'm also a bit thirsty -- cereal with milk.

I will also eat just about any cereal either way, including, but not limited to: Frosted Flakes, MiniWheats, Weetabix, and just about any kid's sugar- and artificial-everything-laden cereal. Though I have to hide those from my own kid, lest he want something that isn't healthy.
I love the way you think!!
I tend to wander into the pantry, and find myself grabbing a handful of dry cheerio's or something and throwing it into my always-going mouth! :lau
I also love mine with milk, but I have to use certain kinds of milk because I am sensitive to some dairy....
Example: A2 milk, or Almond milk.
Sometimes, (rarely) I will have a bowl of life cereal with milk, even though it makes me feel not very well afterward.
I still love it!

We do! I also don't care for any sort of milk, sorta creeps me out. :gig

I love the Honey Bunches of Oats too! Anything with oats, I am crazy over oatmeal too. :D
Haha! I like the almond honey bunches. And strawberry.
I love oatmeal! Have you ever had coco wheats? It's pretty bland without redi whip or milk though. I haven't had it in a long time.

Alright! So far, I'm seeing cereal with milk beating dry cereal, at 7 to 4 vote, but then the option both is beating cereal with milk at 11 to 7 votes! So...should I just try eating the cereal with milk, or should I try both in one meal...however that would work?

Back
Top Bottom