Poll #1 - Should Cereal be Eaten Dry, or With Milk?

Should Cereal Be Eaten Dry, Or With Milk?

• Total voters
I voted "both"

I don't have cereal often, and when we do get it, it is normally cherios, which I think are best with milk. But when we get yummier (and more unhealthy) cereal, I like it plain and with milk.

But most often we have homemade granola. I like it best with milk.

Oh, and we try to avoid dairy and use stuff like coconut milk instead.

Yeah, we eat pretty healthily :D

Interesting. I really like "So Delicious" Coconut products of diary free. We get that all the time its so good! Even better then normal yogurt! I don't buy there milk that often, but here ice-cream, yogurt, and other diary products are So Delicious! No pun intended! Lol!
That’s cool! I’ll have to check out that brand sometime. :) Sometimes, for a treat, I’ll get this coconut-based yogurt that’s really yummy. It’s called Oui, and they come in a bunch of yummy flavors, like raspberry, strawberry, mango, and vanilla. It often has this jam-sort-of-thing at the bottoms of the yogurt too, which makes it extra delicious. :drool And one of my favorite parts is that it comes in a small glass jar, so I can reuse it to store things or make candles in them. :D
1EFCC0E1-DAA5-489E-A4B9-F14C3F35978C.jpeg

I have been eating cereal all my life, almost daily. I am also lactose intolerant so dry cereal for me! I find it to be healthier than chips or crackers, I tend to choose healthy cereals like raisin bran or wheat biscuit type cereals. I don't think I could live without my cereals! :D
Haha, we have a similarity!
I love raisin bran. And I love Honey Bunches of Oats!

Back
Top Bottom