Pomeranian Goose Breed Thread

Pics
In all seriousness, since it seems this thread is mostly for selling geese, I want to mention that I would be really happy to trade or buy another gander for my place. I have one from this year I would consider swapping or I could buy another. Its important that he come with proper PINK coloring though and a demeanor that is friendly. I know I will have to win him over but I have kids here and they work the farm with me so there's no aggressive butt-biters allowed. My three are orange and pink. I want to get that pink back in there.

You know...I have the remaining two grey saddleback poms coming Holderread in the cool months. I may be able to send you something. I am still trying to get my buff poms. I have an order with Sand Hill Preservation, and told them I would wait until they could fulfill my orders. Let's see what spring brings.

January

thumbsup.gif

[/IMG]

Can anyone help me identify if this is a Pomeranian Male or Female he is only young about a year old - my other 2 geese both Girls and laying eggs (1 maybe Pomeranian and 1 maybe Embden as told by another web site) are laying daily but this one is not ! He/she isn't displaying and signs of protecting the nest and I have not seen any mating activity the eggs are lid and then left until the next day when they lay another egg as I m totally new to geese ownership I am clueless to the whole process of laying and what is what - do they sit on the nest always if they are going o hatch them or do they wait till they have finished laying all their eggs - sorry if I appear stupid but have only ever had chickens and never geese but I want to become more informed on all things geese - I am in Australia can anyone help or send me to a web site for information anyone I have come across has only confused me with the information - thanks in advance
2764.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom