Pomeranian Goose Breed Thread

Pics
Hi everyone. I own 3 poms. Here are some pics of them, what do you think?

Welcome! These have pretty good markings! Consistent which is really nice. I can't see the color on their heads/feet as well as I would like but from what I have been told they are supposed to be at least a little if not all rosy. Where are your geese from?

Wow! Those geese are beautiful!
big_smile.png

thanks everyone. I bought them at a feed store in march so there 6 months old. They were all supposed to be girls but one is acting very boyish:)

Hi everyone! Thought I'd check out this thread since I now have 3 buffs thanks to Rhonda. I am really enjoying watching them & learning about these guys. I never knew they could be so quiet & sweet natured.

Hi everyone! Thought I'd check out this thread since I now have 3 buffs thanks to Rhonda. I am really enjoying watching them & learning about these guys. I never knew they could be so quiet & sweet natured.
So glad you like them PufBug: They are my favorite critters on my property!

thanks everyone. I bought them at a feed store in march so there 6 months old. They were all supposed to be girls but one is acting very boyish:)
Well megan805, I would have to say you found the "find or the century" if you purchased these at a feed store: They look to be decent quality birds!

Back
Top Bottom