Pomeranian Goose Breed Thread

Pics
The saddleback gosling coloration in my opinion is different than other gosling colors in that the colors either buff and yellow and gray and yellow are separate and you can tell where one begins and the other one starts even on the babies. In other breeds, they seem to just blend together. A embden gosling and a saddleback Pomeranian are somewhat the same overall color but one is all white and the other is bi-colored.

Just entered the world of owning Pomeranian Geese.... purchased 3 one week old goslings at a swap this weekend.... so far so good.....
smile.png

got 3 Pomeranian gosling, 2 female, 1 male last week.
so happy with them.

I've gave names to them and Identify them by the dark marking pattern on the beak.
but now I've realize the mature pom don't have the dark marking on the beak. as they are only showing pink/orange.
so my question to the ppl who has multiple pom, how do u distinguish them apart.

Here is my Pomeranian dog Mia,
Gander is Albert, up left
Goose 1 is Lisa, up right
Goose 2 is Shela, bottom

could the one on the right be a pomeranian? It has grown a lot since that picture and is almost fully feathered, the feathers are the same color as its down, the yellow did turn white though

Back
Top Bottom