Poor Kassidy

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by fishnet1971, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Never gets any attention on here, never gets bragged about, so I though i would let her shine today! Um, i think she is 'Derpy'....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GardenGal

GardenGal Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2011
    Western WA
    She's clearly saying, "it's about time!"

3. kari_dawn

kari_dawn Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2009
    North Texas
    I think she's lovely. I love her color and pattern. [​IMG]

4. She is really large! her feet were just HUGE when she was little. I wondered if she was ever going to grow into them. She's 9 months now, leaves me a pastel green egg about 5 times a week, and always has that 'I am thinking' look. She often just walks in circles if she gets nervous. she will walk around the base of her ladder stand for minutes just circles... hmm... that's Kassidy....

5. kari_dawn

kari_dawn Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2009
    North Texas
    really? She looks so dainty in those pictures! [​IMG]

6. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Dang...what did you do to that girl?? She's giving you such a look in that first picture... [​IMG]

7. believe it or not, That is Kassidy's look all the time! she always looks scorned or 'confused' I like to call it. lol

[​IMG]

she is way large. put her next to 'Bird, and she is little bigger than 3/4 his size. she makes my RSL look small. She towers over my Cochin!

8. ChickenPeep

ChickenPeep Faith & Feathers

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    Aww kassidy, you're beautiful!

9. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    She definitely has a hawk eye!

10. my DH said she had a 'hawk look' since she was a peep. he head looks like a raptor rather than a chicken!!!!!! [​IMG] Anyone elses EE look like her?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by