Poor little ducks R.I.P :'(

No idea who it was. There is a lot of farm traffic as well as people who use my road as a "shortcut" (the kind that is only shorter because you can drive faster!). It could have been anyone. Our dog got hit once while the kids were watching and the people didn't stop. It would have been nice to have help loading that 95 lb dog into the van to take to the vet. Luckily he was just shocky with a lot of road rash and a badly sprained foot.

Quote:
Are you sure it was fox? I have lost birds to fox (I have security cameras) and they don't usually leave much behind, take the bird off site and kill in a safer spot. Dogs however play with the birds and usually leave a mess. Sorry for your loss in any case, life sucks sometimes!

hugs.gif

hit.gif

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Soo sorry for your losses all.

Quote:
Are you sure it was fox? I have lost birds to fox (I have security cameras) and they don't usually leave much behind, take the bird off site and kill in a safer spot. Dogs however play with the birds and usually leave a mess. Sorry for your loss in any case, life sucks sometimes!

We actually didn't even notice the feathers until the morning after and there were just a few. And foxy prints in the snow
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom